The Asian Institute of Diplomacy and International Affairs an independent, non-partisan, foreign policy think-tank of Nepal is looking for application from the qualified candidates for the position of Program Coordinator.
Educational Qualification: Preferably Master’s in Political Science/International Relational /Public Policy or other relevant field
Experiences: Minimum two years experiences in program monitoring and coordination
Offered Salary: Negotiable
· Develop the quarterly/annually plan of programs, monitor the implementation and progress, ensure adherence to deadlines.
· Keep track of all stages of development of program by documenting and recording outcomes; identify challenges and suggest preemptive measuresto mitigate.
· Identify the source of fund and prepare the fundraising strategy.
· Maintain sound relations with media, business houses, government agencies, foreign embassies, policy makers, scholars, think-tanks among others.
· Organize all the relevant activities of institution; this includes meetings, panel discussion, conference, workshop among others.
· Follow up on the implementation of all planed program activities with respective responsibility holder within and outside the institution.
· Act as focal person for, and communicate with, partners and relevant institutions, represent institution when necessary at meetings, workshops, and conferences.
· Prepare MOU, concept notes, proposals, reports and budgeting of planned program.
· Other duties as assign by the organization.
· Strong leadership and fund raising capability.
· Excellent public relations and networking.
· High skill on human resource and organizational management.
· English language fluency in reading, writing and speaking.
· Computer proficiency including Microsoft applications.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV, PP Size photograph along with cover letter at email@example.com no latter that December 15, 2017.
Suite No: 606, Bluebird Mall, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O. Box: 9860, Phone: +977-01-4100635 Website: www.aidiaasia.org Email: firstname.lastname@example.org